Effective stakeholder engagement is essential to the success of the overall objectives. In practice, this involves efficient and intensive sharing of views and information by all interested parties throughout the project. In case of the EU-SENSE project, a group of relevant organizations has been created. The group is steadily growing and new members are engaged in project related events and experience sharing opportunities.
Currently, the group of EU-SENSE stakeholders comprises the following organizations:
- Swedish Armed Forces, National CBRN Defence Centre
- VTT - Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Norwegian National Unit for CBRNE Medicine
- Imperial College London, Institute for Security Science & Technology
- CBRNE Ltd (UK)
- DJChem Chemical Poland S.A.
- Hotzone Solutions BV (The Netherlands)
- Brandweer Zuid Limburg (The Netherlands)
- Research for Science, Art and Technology (RFSAT) Ltd. (UK)
- Intrepid Minds Ltd (UK)
- Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency
- Komenda Miejska Państwowej Straży Pożarnej (Poland)
- County Office Tarnowo Podgórne (Poland)